- to provide an overview of current Corporate Law practices
- to aware laws and policies relating to different taxes, rates and when and where to pay the tax
- to provide information relating to Social security and PAN
- to aware the reason for tax payment and the consequences of ignoring it
- to aware where to pay what tax
any working or non- working professionals or members any member/professional looking to start their own business- things they must know from legal perspective
Rtr. Ajay Budhathoki provided an overview of the Corporate taxation, how the tax rates are defined, how they are calculated, different types of taxes, where to pay what tax and why to pay those taxes. The project was targeted to only members for phase I where the members can be aware of the tax practice in Nepal. This is because many members are currently working or being involved in their own business.